Freeze any left overs for another meal.
Serves: 2 Time: 40 minutes
- 1 large eating apple
- 2tbsp dried fruit, such as apricots, prunes or raisins
- Preheat the oven to 180°C (350°F) or gas mark 4.
- Peel the apple, slice it in half and then remove the core.
- Chop the dried fruit into small pieces.
- Put the dried fruit mixture into the apple centre.
- Place the apple halves, face-up, on a baking tray and pour a mug of cold water around them.
- Put in the oven to bake for 30 minutes.
- Take the apples out of the oven and once they have cooled down you can eat!