Serves: 6 portions Time: 35 minutes
- 2 medium-sized potatoes
- 3–4 pieces broccoli
- 3–4 pieces cauliflower
- Milk (you can use whole cow’s milk, breast milk or infant formula milk)
- Peel and wash the potatoes, wash the broccoli and cauliflower florets, and chop into small, even-sized pieces.
- Put about 2.5cm of water in a saucepan, and bring to the boil.
- When the water boils, add the potatoes, cover and cook for 10 minutes.
- Add the broccoli and cauliflower, and cook for another 10 minutes.
- When soft, remove from the heat and leave to cool.
- Mix in a little milk and mash the vegetables with a fork or potato masher.
If you have leftovers you can freeze as individual portions for later.