Try this simple recipe – perfect as a tasty pudding on chilly evenings.
Serves: 2 adults Time: 1 hour 5 minutes
- 2tbsp of prunes and apricots or youo could try fresh apricots, apples or plums
- low fat spread to grease oven dish
- 600ml (about a pint) skimmed or semi-skimmed milk
- 65g of pudding rice
- Preheat your oven to 150°C (300°F) or gas mark 2.
- Chop the dried fruit into small pieces.
- Put the fruit, rice and milk into greased oven dish.
- Cook for 1 hour until the top is brown.
- Leave to cool slightly before serving.
- To stew fruit, just pop it in a pan with a splash of water and cook gently for a few minutes until the fruit is soft.
|% of your Guideline
Daily Amount (GDA)
|Energy||282 kcal 1185 (kJ)|
Guideline Daily Amounts (GDAs) are guidelines about the approximate amount of particular nutrients and calories required for a healthy diet.