Have a go at this easy recipe. You can use a mixture of different tasty fruit – try out some of your favourites.
Serves two adults
- 1 banana
- 1 large glass of plain fresh or frozen mixed fruit of your choice (mixed berries or summer fruit works well)
- 2 tablespoons of plain natural yoghurt
- 1 large glass of milk
- Peel and slice the banana.
- But the banana in a blender and add the mixed fruit, yoghurt and milk.
- Put the lid on the blender and blend the mixture for 5-10 seconds until it is smooth.
- Pour the milkshake into two glasses and enjoy!
- Use whole milk if you are making this for a child under two years old, semi-skimmed for children aged two to five and skimmed for adults and children over five years old.
- If you don’t have a blender use a fork to mash up the fruit and then sitr it into the yoghurt and milk.