Serves: 5 portions Time: 35 minutes
- 2 medium-sized potatoes
- 1 medium-sized turnip
- 2–3 cauliflower florets
- Small amount of milk (you can use whole cow’s milk, breast milk or infant formula milk)
- Peel and wash the potatoes and turnip, and wash the cauliflower. Chop the vegetables into small, even-sized pieces.
- Put about 2.5cm of water in a saucepan and bring to the boil.
- When the water boils, add the potatoes and turnip and cook for 10 minutes.
- Add the cauliflower and cook for another 10 minutes.
- When soft, remove from the heat and leave to cool.
- Mix in a little milk and mash the vegetables with a fork or potato masher.
Divide any leftover into individual portions and freeze for use another time.