Healthy Start resources
You can view the full range of Healthy Start resources here. Guidance for health professionals is available in PDF format only – click on the download button next to each resource on the list below. Other resources are available in PDF format or may be ordered in hard copy from the DH Orderline.
To order hard copies online:
- Open the web page www.orderline.dh.gov.uk (you can also do this using any of the ‘order’ buttons on this page)
- Click on the registration page link and create an account if you do not already have an Orderline account. To register, you will need an email address and the postal address where the copies are to be sent to. You will be sent a confirmation email, and within 24 hours a password will be sent to you via email.
- Log in by entering your customer number and password in the box at the top right-hand corner of the page.
- Using the ‘Publication search’ box on the right-hand side of the page, enter ‘healthy start’ (with search option ‘Advanced’) in the ‘Keyword’ box and click ‘Go’.
- All of the resources available in hard copy will be listed. Follow the on-screen instructions to complete your order.
To order hard copies by telephone:
Call 0300 123 1002, quoting the title and reference number (eg HS01/HS02) of the item you require.